Saturday, May 7, 2016

Why I Love My Job!



People ask me all the time why I love my job so much and I always have all sorts of reasons depending on the day but today I was really thinking about it and I think its because I get to be creative and meet and talk with so many interesting people.Who could ever ask for anything more? I love it! 

One of my favorite things to do is really give someone a total transformation. The look in their eye and the smile on their face is always priceless. That is the moment I know I’ve really connected with someone and made her dream hair her new reality and to me that is the most exhilarating feeling in the world. I think I’m kind of addicted to it! 

I love to make people look and feel fabulous because it puts so much positivity into the world. When people feel good they do more good! What the world needs are a lot more people feeling good to do more good! I believe mean people just don’t feel that good and they should start doing little things that make them feel good. Like do something nice for someone else just because you will feel good. If you are feeling down give yourself the best pick me up there is. Go see a professional a professional hairstylist or colorist of course!


Some of the things I am getting most excited about in the world of hair and beauty right now are doing makeovers for moms. This is the time of year when so many moms or just women in general need a spring spruce up. If you have been thinking about a change or know someone that has been dreaming of a color change we have so many options to choose from in hair, make-up, or nails. 

As the weather warms up one of the most requested services we get at the salon is lightening up your hair. This is a great way to feel more youthful like you just took a stroll on the beach (even if you haven’t seen the sun since 2003). If you are looking for two super easy ways to give your self or someone you love an update.

Here they are…


 #1 Change up your lipstick or gloss shade. Quick easy and you will feel like a new women. Some of my summer favorites are Colour Lux Lip gloss in Wink and Beam. Blush Velvet lip pencil is a fastest way I know to add a pop of color to your lips this summer!

 

Oil-rich, intense hydration creates a luminous shine for youthful looking lips. Luxurious formula nourishes lips with deep conditioning oils, vitamins and antioxidants. Patented ant aging peptide restores lip tissue, boosts collagen and increases volume. Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Lead-free, Propylene-glycol-free.




 

Creamy, moisturizing lip pencil with fluid-like texture glides on creating a flawless satin finish with intense, long-wearing color. BERRY FLUX VITA ingredients preserve skin suppleness, elasticity and tone.



 

Or see your favorite Lavish Color Salon stylist today to help you choose the right customized shade just for you.

 

#2 Change your nail polish color. Nothing says I’m up to date with all things fashion like being in the know of the latest nail trends. Here are a few of my favorites.

Hello Hawaii Ya is my absolute summer favorite and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I was even thinking about making it my signature color because I love it that much!







 




Leave it to the man that created the shoes that women faint over Christian LouBoutin to create this stunning new nail polish color & bottle. I’m in awe! I think this would be a great splurge gift for mother’s day or for you of course.


 Christian Louboutin The Pops Nail Color in Batignolles, $50, nordstrom.com.





 

Here are a few other nail options I thought you would enjoy .




 



If you are in need of a full makeover or just a spring spruce up or you know someone that is please share this blog with him or her. We would love the opportunity to take care of you and your loved ones! Weather you have a mother, had a mother or are a mother I hope everyone has a Happy Mother’s Day celebrating women in some fabulous way! Lavish Color Salon gift cards always make a wonderful gift for any last minute shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment